Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Unhappy List

First of all, I feel really, really stupid that I haven't checked the blog since last Tuesday. I'm very sorry, Hayley. I feel like I missed a really important Mini Rant a whole week ago! I am so, so sorry that I missed it.

Second of all, I really don't want you to move! I've already been worried about how much time I'm gonna have for friends when I have to start college and work, but if you're not even here... :P That would just be completely awful to have my best friend move away!!!

Third of all - if it does happen, then I'll just have to drive. We both can, when you get your license. I don't want it to be one of those friendship things that just dies because someone else lives far away! No, no, no, no! I won't let it!

Fourth of all - I really am horribly, awfully sorry that this is a week late. I'm not sure why I didn't check the blog all last week, and I feel really bad about missing it....

Fifth of all. Don't want you to move!!!!

Sixth of all. STILL DON'T WANT YOU TO MOVE!!!!

Seventh of all. See five and six.

No comments:

Post a Comment