Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mini Rant

It's more of a worry than a rant. I'm not upset which is when ranting occurs. I'm worried. Maybe more of a vent. Yes. This is my Mini Vent. (Still, that's a little strong...)

Anyway, my dad just very briefly mentioned moving to a small town less than thirty minutes away. A town that I love and always have. I even wanted to move there a few years ago. But now that I have more involved friends (and am more involved with said friends) I'm not so sure anymore. I know I should hurry up on my Driver's Ed and I will, but I'm afraid this may narrow down outside trip substantially. Like, when Anna goes to college, our already skimmed down writing days may end up even fewer. Then again, if I manage to get my own car provided (that was also mentioned) maybe it won't. But, it'll be further away from Anna, so if a car doesn't get provided, even fewer writing days will happen. And then I wouldn't be able to go to the same college as Anna, because there would be a closer one... and SIGH!

On the plus side, I'll get to see my dad's parents more often. But... I won't get to see my mom's parents so much.

We wouldn't get to bring Lily. (And that SUCKS!)

But all in all... I think it would end up okay. Though I have to admit, there's a small (okay, kinda really big) part of me hoping that, like last time, it doesn't happen.

I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment