Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Aleatoric Musically....things.

Yes. Aleatoric is a word.

It means random! (I think...)

Good word, isn't it? Desultory means random, too! I like words that mean random. They're fun. And...yes. Random.

So, I'm procrastinating writing. For the...(I've lost count) time today. This afternoon alone, actually!

But something important has just happened. With the help of Hayley, I have NAMED MY iPOD!!!!!

His name is Elliot. Named after the kid in E.T. (Because that's my favorite movie *ever!* If I had to pick five movies to take to a desert island, that would be one of them. It's perfect. The whole movie. Per. Fect.) He's also named Elliot because Hayley happened across that one in the baby names book. Thanks Hayley!!!!

I keep thinking I need to make a list of my current top whatever songs, so I'll do that now! While I am listening to Elliot. (Why don't I name my stuff more often?! I named my laptop!!!)

So...let's see.

Top Two Three Days Grace songs....Top Three (it's Three Days Grace. Hard to pick!)

1. Animal I Have Become
2. Goin' Down (I am going to love this song so much when I have mountains of homework in college....this is the song I will think of when I have to confront it)
3. Without You

Top Two Imogen Heap Songs:

1. Wait it Out (because it's addicting, and I have to sing with it every time it comes on)
2. Half Life (same reason.)

Okay! Now just some random ones!!!

1. I Put a Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins (Thanks Hayley!)
2. Doo Wah Diddy by The Five Faces of Manfred Mann
3. Meet Virginia by Train (again, Thanks Hayley!!!)
4. Only the Young by Brandon Flowers
5. Swing, Swing by the All American Rejects (This song reminds me of Grace, for some reason...in some ways....)
6. Strange Charm by Hank Green. (Hayley, see how many of these songs you're responsible for?)
7. Be Good to Yourself by Journey (Thanks, Quid....)

Those are just some random ones. I could sit here and make a really long list if I wanted to......

No comments:

Post a Comment