Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm blank on titles. Again...

Wow. Funny and true as that article was (in certain places. Please don't hurt me), that's a horrible thought... I'm gonna stop thinking it.

PETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That's all I have to say about that... ~Cheesy smile~)

I meant to wake up early today. I really did. But I didn't. I've failed our attempts, Anna. But, in my defense, I got off the computer at a fairly reasonable time. I was in bed at a reasonable time. Then, what did I do for close to five hours? I laid there. (I lay there? I can't ever figure that one out.) Awake. For almost five hours.

So I turned off my alarm around 6:30. Got to sleep (finally) about 6:45. Woke up at 12:30. I'm still tired, because even that not quite six hours was full of me waking up and tossing and turning and thinking over stuff that I shouldn't have been thinking over.

Anyway, I'm tired, but I have ideas for our things, Anna! Ideas that kept me up for nearly FIVE HOURS! Uhg! I'm bitter, can you tell?

I'M STARTING DRIVERS ED TODAY! (How was that for a transition?) I'm really nervous even though it is online and not in person. In fact, as soon as I'm done with this blog post I'm gonna go start it!!! I'm excited!!! Woo! (That doesn't happen often, the "Woo." Enjoy it while you can.)

After that, I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day watching Primeval. Or Doctor Who. (Yay! for having already done school.)

That was such a random blog post... Does it go to show you just how tired a really am? I hope so.

I have hair in my face.. It won't go away.

DFTBA, Hayley (that's not me telling myself, that's me telling y'all... er... you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment