Thursday, February 3, 2011

Your Number One Procrastination Station = More Elf!

Okay. So, I'm on the computer, doing my routine morning procrastinating.

I just realized that I put waffles in to toast a few minutes ago, and they've probably popped. I don't want to get up. They're probably already cold. Blah!!!

I decided that, since I didn't have much else to do on the computer to procrastinate (except start writing, which would be useful for procrastinating school all morning, and then keep me from writing with Hayley this afternoon.....so I can't do that) I decided to write a blog post!

Are you not excited?! Be excited!

I don't think I have very many interesting things to say, if any interesting things to say at all.

I guess I'll talk about Three Days Grace fora minute. I have lots of songs by them on my iPod, because Hayley's nice and lets me borrow her CDs all the time. (I used to not load CDs to my iTunes....because of ONE person that consistently says it is illegal. I hear lots more people say that it is legal as long as they don't sell it, so I'm just not going to even worry about it anymore....)

I haven't listened to their third album, Life Starts Now, as closely as the other two, and it's the only complete album I've got on here. One X is my favorite, but I'm really enjoying Life Starts Now today. I discovered Without You (which is an AWESOME SONG!!!), which is now in my top five Three Days Grace songs (if I had a list...).

I've also fully realized just how many Three Days Grace songs fit Peter. I'm sorry - you people that probably aren't reading this blog wouldn't really know about Peter. But Hayley knows who I'm talking about and I know who I'm talking about, and if Peter is a blog reader (which I seriously doubt) he would know who I was talking about, too.

I mean, seriously! If the song doesn't fit Peter, then Peter likes the song. I think that's pretty much how it rolls.

Now I think I'll talk about Peter. I really like him. He's in my top five character list (and I do roughly have that list.....right now, it be Dwalyn, Quid, Peter, Grace and someone......probably.....I don't know. North? Niquill? Mudfrey? No, not Mudfrey.) And all that's in no particular order. Again, you won't know who I'm talking about (you non-existent strangers that read this blog) but Hayley will! And Dwalyn, Quid, and Peter all know, too! And Grace! YEAH!

So....where was...? Yep! I really like Peter. Top five character list. Or technically, top four. But he gives me problems, because he's Peter and he just can't make things easy for me. For instance: I don't know why he wants to go home. But Peter needs to want to go home. Peter, why do you want to go home?
*Peter looks at me like I'm an idiot*
Don't look at me like that, Peter. I'll give you a candy cane!
*Peter holds up candy cane*
Cigarettes?
I don't need you to buy me cigarettes. Leave me alone.
Peter! Help me out!
Go away.
You're gonna hurt my feelings.....
Good, go away.
*sighs*

I formatted all of that in a very confusing way but I am not going to fix it. Okay, I'm really hungry, so I've got to stop procrastinating now. Go get those waffles, stick 'em back down in the toaster so they get warm again. Probably burn them, or something. And then do boring things! Like SAT Math and Biology! Yuck!
So long....so long? Wow.
Bye!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment