Monday, February 21, 2011

Hmm.

So, this morning....afternoon, rather, when I woke up and pulled my laptop into bed with me, there was no internet. Also, my cell phone service was down.

It felt wrong.

I didn't panic - I knew it would all be back later, but I still looked forward to the moment when it *would* be back, because for some reason, I had this idea in my mind that I had important things waiting for me. Or that I needed to do important things...one of those.

And what happens when I got on?

Nothing. Nothing new at all.....

Maybe internet is a conspiracy, like socks!

But I'm not going to stop using it every day any more than I'm going to stop wearing socks. In fact, I don't think I enjoyed socks nearly so much until I found out they were a conspiracy, and that they were alive. This blog post is falling flat. I'm going to stop.


Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment