Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm an aunt! ...Again!

I think it's funny how people keep telling me this. Like I ever stopped being an aunt... Weird stuff. They realize I never became unrelated to my nephew, right? Sorry, very tiny rant there. Done now.

I've been listening to my MP3 (Odair) this morning -- er... afternoon -- and just now, as I was changing songs It's All Over by Three Days Grace started playing. Ironically, the next song was It's Not Over by Daughtry. I think Odair is at war with himself... Can't figure it out. Then Exitlude by the Killers came on. I wonder if that means something.... It stopped being ironic after that. This whole paragraph was pointless...

Anywhoodles! No, Anna, I have not worked on Netherground anymore... I'm really not planning to today, either. Though I may. I'm really not sure how to get where I need to get. If I should stretch it out or make it happen now. That, and I need to start on the real beginning, and I'm not looking forward to that so much. I should probably figure that one out a little more, too. And backstories. I need to work on backstories...

My foot is asleep... I just moved it. Ow.

I started a new pair of socks! Ahhh!
Another one?
Yes.
I'm using the stitch pattern for the Tilting Tardis Cowl by Marilyn Phillippi. It's a Ravelry link, so... sorry non-ravelers that aren't there, I'm just pretending you are... We should probably work on that, huh, Anna? Eh... later. ANYWHO! (Doctor Who!) I started making the cowl itself, then remembered that I don't wear cowls. (Kinda like a scarf, but it's more of a wide tube that you just wear around your neck. It's not all long and hangy.) I adapted the stitch pattern to make it work in the round. So... socks! Yeah! Because I need more of those... (I really do, actually. I wonder if I can get them done by Tuesday -- or Wednesday. Whatever day it is when we're supposed to be really cold... I literally just laughed at myself. Silly, ambitious, stupid me.)

I just started the majority of my sentences with "So." Add that to the list of stupid sentence openings that I make a habit of using. I went back and I think I got rid of a good amount of them. But probably not a lot...

Anyway, I'm sure you've already checked your email and you know this by now, but I'm sending you an email, Anna! One that is not relevant to anything I've just talked -- typed...? -- about. Not sure why I'm even putting this here. A filler? Sure. Let's go with that.

All the Right Moves by One Republic just started playing... HUNGER GAMES!

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment