Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Procrastination

I hate to start this blog... post... thingy... (I'm gonna start calling them that) with the same word that's in the title but it's the best I can think of.
Oh, wait... Ha. Never mind.
Procrastination, I think, is really important for writers. Without it, nothing would ever get done. I mean, if you think about it, when you're procrastinating writing, you're doing other things. Today, I even considered doing school in order to avoid writing. Since when is doing school something you use to avoid something? Shouldn't it be the other way around? (I did eventually wind up doing school, because... you know... it's school... But mostly I just watched the vlogbrothers.) I didn't get any writing done.

Look at that! That wasn't too rambly! I was expecting it to be rambly, but it wasn't!

Anyway, this is our new, shiny blog that involves writing, knitting. Doctor Who, reading -- probably, rambling, other stuff... And... I think the last one just about covers everything.

Oh! I'm not gonna do the "Labels" -- they bug me.

No comments:

Post a Comment